Restoration ChiropracticChiropractor for Back Pain
Whether through stress and strain, injury or accident, most people suffer with back pain in one form or another. When back pain is severe or becomes chronic affecting everyday simple functions such as walking, sitting and standing, chiropractic care offers an effective and drug-free alternative to eliminating back pain problems at their source. Certified Restoration Chiropractic practitioners provide thorough evaluations, diagnosis and customized treatments for a full range of back problems that may include:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc herniation
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Upper back and neck pain
- Lower back pain
When to See a Chiropractor for Back Pain
Early diagnosis and treatment for back pain and all musculoskeletal conditions is important to avoid more serious problems and prevent additional injuries. Even so-called mild back pain is best addressed promptly with a chiropractic consultation to treat back problems before they evolve into more serious problems.
Restoration Chiropractic chiropractors use a variety of diagnostic methods and treatment techniques that include hands-on spinal manipulations, MRI, ultrasound, electromyography and tailored chiropractic care that can complement recommendations made by other health care providers treating your back pain problem.
Treating Back Pain Problems
Although many people treat back pain with a variety of pain medications, chiropractic therapies are aimed at eliminating the underlying cause of the problem as opposed to merely treating or masking symptoms only. Restoration Chiropractic provides a range of treatments for back pain problems that include:
A fundamental technique in all chiropractic care, Restoration Chiropractic chiropractors are trained and extensively experienced with offering the most advanced methods of spinal manipulative therapy as a non-invasive drug-free alternative that can heal and eliminate severe and chronic back pain problems related to a variety of conditions. Spinal manipulations are a hands-only method that may sometimes include the use of specialty instruments to apply varying degrees of pressure following a complete clinical evaluation of your condition and specific needs.
Additional Restoration Chiropractic chiropractic techniques used to address back pain issues include:
- High velocity low amplitude thrust – Used to relieve pain in a specific area.
- Functional technique - Restoration Chiropractic chiropractors will apply measured pressure to release a joint.
- Articulatory – Restoration Chiropractic chiropractors gently work joints through repetitive movement to release tension and increase mobility.
- Table adjustments – A milder and gentler form of spinal manipulation, this technique uses specialty tables with moveable parts to minimize the pressure and thrust of a spinal adjustment.
- Flexion distraction technique – For disc pain that radiates to the legs, this chiropractic technique stretches the spine to provide relief from pain and muscle tension. Restoration Chiropractic facilities include specialized equipment designed for this purpose that uses a flexing function to increase space between discs and reposition the cushioning between them.
Consult with Restoration Chiropractic back pain specialist to learn more about a variety of chiropractic care solutions to relieve chronic pain that also include:
- Physical rehabilitation exercises and therapies
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Stress management and more
Contact Us Today
Whenever you need a Chiropractor, Restoration Chiropractic is here to help!